My videos are disappearing from Youtube.

Redpillstilskin

Hey I don't know if this is my own error or not. I only have a few videos, 0 followers, and have been uploading solely for communication purposes with an emphasis on minimalist lifestyle. A few days ago I uploaded a few videos and when I went to upload a third, I noticed that both of my other videos had been removed! I know, it was probably my doing. However, it seems weird as I don't think anything could have gone wrong on my end. I just upload the videos from my phone after I finish recording.

P.S. I am a 23yo Mgtow and have been uploading from an 8 plus. Better judgement tells me not to promote here but if anyone's interested...

Redpillstilskin

So far none of the other videos have been removed. My advice for those who are continuing with YouTube as a platform from now on:

Avoid including the negative phrases about women in your title. Attempt to mask your real topic by substituting women and or pro men dialogue with simply “relationships” which I’ve found doesn’t trigger any takedowns. Save your videos offline and try reuploading them with different titles and descriptions if you face any interference.

I woke up this morning and found most of my videos are demonetized! Avoid keywords like @Redpillstilskin but at this point I'm not going to live in fear especially over $2 per 1k view. It's only a matter of time before they kick us out. I'm going to pull a AMS and throw something on YT every now and then to get new blood but leave the good stuff for Patreon and MGTOW TV.

@Redpillstilskin feel free to post your channel, bro.