My most "Must Read" message for all men!

Richard Teale

Here's my story, it's not half I could tell! It's a bit to read, titled "MGTOW, Get Known!"
In 2013, when I lost my good job in Australia's mining downturn, I'd seen & been warned there'd be a property decline to follow, so decided to sell & return to NewZealand, which I'd thought was always on the cards with my wife, otherwise I'd never have supported her wants to move to Australia, as I'd done in 2002 by moving as far away as possible, to Perth! I could see there was opportunity to profit financially compared to NZ then.
In NZ, we both have sizeable family & trust inheritances, I have job security & debt free living available, as my mother had passed away, so her house sat vacant more than 2 years, yet my wife's emotional love, or triggered hypergamy for the dream home I'd provided, clouded her vision so she refused to see sense, or support me! We've since lost the same amount of finances, that's $220k profit, if we'd sold it, to now be the same in financial loss! Her actions mean we've lost more than 200k, at her financially foolish hand with market decline, mortgage payments profiting the bank in interest, as no capital has been paid off, & what's worse, as the downturn continues, she'll drive us into negative equity where we won't be able to sell it for more than we owe! I've tried to sternly warn the ex, but she stubbornly hypergamously hangs onto that house, while bank & feminist court ignores me! They keep giving her the pussy pass as a complete display of the misandry men face in that place! That's why I now call it "The Feminist Court!"
It's so unfortunate, as I'm highly attracted to females by default as my core biological drive to have one for life, to enjoy the company, children & intimacies of marriage! Now I'm a MGTOW man, as I've fast found 5+ years ago from one woman, I could never trust another again! Then I found MGTOW less than 2 years ago on YouTube to relate completely!
What I want is the functional family unit for mutual benefit of both parties & the stable environment for having & raising children. You won't find that today!
I now redefine biological, as bi-illogical, as I now understand how illogical & foolish a man is to give in to this drive to build a relationship with any woman!
Hypergamy's all a womans fault, but in their defense, they can't help themselves, as their nature is natural! It was kept in check by the patriarchy, but now no longer! It's when hypergamy's combined with the western world corrupted state & gynocentric feminist laws, that have hijacked the Godly marriage covenant, to make it a contract with the state by taking away a mans God given authority over his family, points a gun at his head to hold him financially accountable for her & kids, even for years after they've split & without the respect & "authority" he should have as the "provider" & head of his family!
It's this corrupted state & laws I'm at war with, not women! I love women! They're only selfishly taking advantage of what's handed to them on a platter with the feminist laws, then the cash & prizes on offer through the divorce courts!
Women should respect their man & even submit to him as the bible instructs in Ephesians 5:22-24 & many other places! They should honor men as the provider, logical sensible non emotional thinker, to have his authority & freedom to best decide where & how to best provide for & how his family functions! Unfortunately feminism destroyed this order that works!
That being said, I'll state & quote from my bible commentary on Ephesians 5:22-24, "Every well ordered society rests on two supporting pillars, authority & submission. There "must" be a head & there "must" be obedience to that head!" It also says how there must be someone in charge of any relationship & in marriage it should be the man as the God given command! FACT!
Unfortunately today, the female gets all the authority over the family by gynocentric law! FACT!
What's more, she subconsciously knows this from childhood as the feministic narrative is practically brainwashed from birth into all girls, so from the moment she's manipulated her man to get that ring on it, she'll continue to manipulate, coercive control, use shaming tactics to get her way throughout the relationshit etc, untill when he's finally had enough to stand his ground on something, by briffaults law, she'll see no further benefit & eject him! She'll then engage the law to carry on getting her way from him by extracting resources well after that! That's indentured servitude, or simply slavery, especially financially for men! Also never get a joint mortgage or loan, as if she doesn't agree to sell, she gets her way!
For my example, in spite of me being the white knighting nice guy, blue pilled pushover, loving, giving, slaving away in stifeling heat & humidity, simping in servitude, providing & doing everything she wanted & all I could do thinking this would show that I loved her! WRONG! She got all she could, then got rid of me for what she thought was a better deal from another man by the usual monkey branching tactics to leech their lazy existence off another host & the state! Thats why they say, "She's not yours, it's just your turn!"
Its made so easy by modern social media, for her to have a string of sexually addicted thirsty simps, circling in the friend zone, orbiting for a peice of that pussy!
In my case, the one she swung to, is a sexual predator & was working his way into my oldest daughter's pants, also my ex had her first affair with a friend of mine, while pregnant with her! Fortunately my daughter woke up to it before sex or rape happened & abruptly left her mother's to come live permanently with me! She now barely talks with her mum because of the betrayal, but learnt, accepted the truth of my love & sacrifice for my girls! Also their mother knew of the abuse, yet excused it & didn't defend my 3 daughter's from him, as she likely didn't want to loose him, or really his "provisions" for her!
I had invested everything I could in my ex, done all in the hopes she would live up to promises she made to convince me to marry her, yet she pulled that rug out from under my feet so swiftly once I'd built her that biggest flash 5+ bedroom dream home in the whole suburb, (confirmed by our real estate agent) she then said "There was no way she would ever be having any more children!" I was gobsmacked! My high hopes were dashed, as one of her fake promises was "We needed a bigger home to be willing to have more kids"! I wanted a big family, she didn't, yet still wanted me to marry her! I said no! So she agreed to a big family to convince me!
I fast learnt about females, as she hypergamously loved the house, not her husband! Many a man has also said; "A woman cannot love a man! She can only love his social status, resources, & his financial net worth!" I've found that FACT!
My attempt to move back to NZ, included a full family relocation package, all expenses payed by my NZ employer! Also all our family's are there, including hers that had moved back to NZ recently from here in Perth! She still refused, then conveniently used my last ditch attempt by leading the way, to kick me out, verbally divorce me, take legal possession of my home, lie to the court & brainwash our kids that I'd abandoned them, to get her unbelievably stupid selfish way! I've been suicidal twice from her distruction!
I completed my contact, returned to Perth, accepted that I'll be controlled by her to live in a country that I deem & seem unfit for my family & be financially destroyed by her, as the only way to have contact with my daughter's to be their dad, as she refused to let them even visit me while I was in NZ!
They've since, left their mothers to come live with me, much to her disgust, as she now has to work, as wants to keep that child support gravy train going, feeding the mortgage & isn't getting it now, as I live a minimalist lifestyle with wages under 24k pa, to avoid it & reduce tax feeding welfare to other single mothers! Fortunately "child support" views a low income as necessary to survive on, & tax is minimal if nothing! I'll do so till the welfare system crashes & we men take charge, strip all women of their rights including voting & never give them back again!
I've unfortunately earned too much last year, so told "child support" that I'm not paying another cent till I'm given full family authority, to return to NZ! I said "Authority goes with responsibility! You'll never again, force me to retain financial responsibility, without my rightful authority!" They legally stated they'll take my money for her if necessary! They now are from my wages!
I'll make a bold statement, all women should be in obedience to their fathers first, then their husband! Biblical FACT! You won't find that in today's gynocentric western world as I've fast learnt the hard way how females & the laws work, so want to warn all men, especially young men that've never been married, to never get married or into any form of relationshit with any woman whatsoever, till they've learnt about hypergamy, briffaults law, & female nature, so when that's coupled with family & state law, that men run a mile from marriage, defacto or even cohabitation with women, till that feminist court & child support goes broke with no married men left for females to financially fcuk over & alienate from their kids!
When I married, I NEVER expected any of this to ever happen, but it did! The far greater percentage of marriages end in divorce & financial destruction for men, including the Christian ones like mine did!
Hope this helps whoever & many a man to understand how foolish they are to play the dating & relationshit game with women, as the game is gynocentricly rigged, & even though it's denying our primary biological drive, we're best not to play a rigged game!
Warning all males, BE RED PILLED! Warning all men, GO MGTOW!

Sounds like your Ex suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. With Social Media and rise of single mothers and mothers who are not good enough, the female brain is soaking up all this deranged actions and developing all sorts of mental and personality disorders. This will get worse and you never know what you have until it is too late. Most of these deranged women are very good at hiding their toxic behavior.

Richard Teale

Sounds like your Ex suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. With Social Media and rise of single mothers and mothers who are not good enough, the female brain is soaking up all this deranged actions and developing all sorts of mental and personality disorders. This will get worse and you never know what you have until it is too late. Most of these deranged women are very good at hiding their toxic behavior.
For sure! I have to thoroughly agree with you! Theres a number of reasons I recon she's in need of psychiatric assessment, as she's mentally deranged! I know, I've lived with her, yet your right in saying they're very good, in fact expert mistresses of disguise, in hiding their traits!
I wish there was a way I could use all the good evidence I've got, to get her dealt with! Unfortunately the authority's have been & still are easily fooled by her lies & front of being the upstanding citizen of society!
The evidence I have, is some 1000 plus, audio recordings of her deranged nonsense in our home. Unfortunately that feminist family court won't accept that, as they were recorded without her prior knowledge of the recordings, or a recorded acknowledgement within the recording, of her knowing that I was doing the recording, or her permission to use the recordings in evidence!
How rediculous is that, as like any criminal activity, they would hide their nature if they know they are being recorded for evidence!
Guys, the only way to win, is to refuse to play the gynocentric rigged game!
Go MGTOW!