Could this be the end of false rape accusations?

Nope. The Feminists will find away to oppress men. Just today that Zionist Feminazi Natalie Portman who dated Moby back in the day called him a creepy old guy and she said she was the victim of sexual terrorism. LOL.

Cuba Gooding Jr just took the Red Pill
The hard way. But truthfully from what I read he's innocent. This was a demented lady who made a clear as daylight false rape allegation. We should keep a close eye on this case because I'm sure the Zionists controlled media will drop it the second he's cleared.

Unfortunately because of the cancer known as Feminism, women who have been infected by it have no treatment and their prognosis will only get worse.

These women are so desperate for money and attention what they fail to realize is that they will NEVER have either! Enjoy homelessness ladies.

Redpillstilskin

The hard way. But truthfully from what I read he's innocent. This was a demented lady who made a clear as daylight false rape allegation. We should keep a close eye on this case because I'm sure the Zionists controlled media will drop it the second he's cleared.

Unfortunately because of the cancer known as Feminism, women who have been infected by it have no treatment and their prognosis will only get worse.

These women are so desperate for money and attention what they fail to realize is that they will NEVER have either! Enjoy homelessness ladies.
As long as the handing out pamphlet jobs in Hollywood still exist, women will have plausible deniability to approach high status men in public and milk them for their resources, let them smash and crash in their McMansions. Having the cops search these womens' phones won't be enough, just get a doll...

I don't know if you saw my video about Toxic women but the first type of toxic girl to stay away from was exactly that. A pamphlet distributor on Hollywood Blvd with a roster of many clients if you know what I mean.

Wildcat4mation

No. Unfortunately because there are so few ways to prove what defines actual rape and fake (for a guy, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A visual piece of evidence); it will always be a hard battle. Heck, I did not even think Cosby would have been in trouble off HUGE statute of limitations 20-30 years later! He still lost! WTF?!

This is why marriage is a must because you are safe from that. Chances are the judge will question that "Hey, you guys are married and were planning to have kids and so, maybe you misconstrued it as being raped." Not to write that you may still may not have a high risk of being blamed in the end; however, it would just be harder to convince the judge.

Here is the catch22 though. What you do not lose (going to jail for being blamed for rape), you get it financially taken away from you (through divorce rape). Why are we men so screwed in our society?

Those are just my thoughts.